Innovation and Creativity: The New Face of Montessori
Hope Montessori Educational Institute’s
Midwest Regional Conference
For All Montessori Educators, Administrators and Parents
October 7-8, 2022
Who is qualified to submit a proposal?
For topics related to Montessori curriculum:
Credential at level of target audience and minimum of 3 years of experience in Montessori classroom at level of target audience.
For workshops on theory and/or information related to specialized fields:
Appropriate degree/s and minimum of 5 years of experience in field of topic.
Topics Proposals open but may include:
- Creativity in the context of authentic Montessori practice
- Creativity in the practice of inclusion and cultural awareness
- Creativity in honoring all the families of the world
- Creativity in experiencing the natural environment
- Creativity in the celebration of the arts
- Creativity in literacy and mathematics
- Creativity in practical life
- Creativity in the development of independence and competence
- Creativity in school administration
- Peace Education
- Other proposals that are in the same spirit will be considered
Deadline for Proposals: January 15, 2022 Midnight CST
Hope Montessori Educational Institute would like to thank you for the time in proposing this presentation. We are looking forward to an exciting conference.
Accepted presenters will be able to attend the entire conference at no charge. Presentations will be on October 8th. For accepted speakers there will be a reception after the keynote on the evening of the 7th, a $100 honorarium for each presentation, lunch will be provided at the hotel the day of your presentation, and you may participate in the entire conference including the celebration dinner on Saturday evening. This is based on one person presenting. A maximum of two may present together. In that case, the honorarium will be split between the two presenters.
We will let you know if your proposal was accepted within three weeks of the deadline for proposals.
Workshops/Keynotes will be submitted for continuing education credit with AMS and the State of Missouri.
Questions about presentations? Contact David at 314-401-1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.