Mindful Pedagogy: The Importance and Joy of Our Work
A Midwest Regional Conference for Infant-Toddler and Early Childhood Teachers
October 12-13, 2018
Who is qualified to submit a presentation proposal?
For topics related to Montessori curriculum:
Credential at level of target audience and minimum of 3 years of experience in Montessori classroom at level of target audience.
For workshops on theory and/or information related to specialized fields:
Appropriate degree/s and minimum of 5 years of experience in field of topic.
Topics Proposals to include:
- Personal Transformation (0-3,3-6)
- Mindful Caregiving (0-3)
- Partnering with Parents (0-3,3-6)
- Productive Communication (0-3,3-6)
- School Culture (0-3,3-6)
- Integrating Nature in the Child’s Day (0-3,3-6)
- Peace Education (0-3,3-6)
- Art and Creativity (0-3,3-6)
Deadline for Proposals: February 10, 2018 5:00PM CST
We will confirm reception of your proposal within 24 hours.
If we do not confirm, please call David at 314-401-1952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org